|Reports to:||VP Channel|
|Title:||Partner Success Manager|
|Last Revised:||January 2023|
The role of a Partner Success Manager at TruNorth Dynamics is to work with our partners, who are Managed Service Providers (MSPs), to develop and grow our partnership, and help uncover opportunities for Microsoft Dynamics implementations within their client base. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with MSP partners, identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities, and providing support and guidance to partners throughout the sales process.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 years successful experience in sales and account management
- Experience in software sales and service, preferred.
- Proven track record in a sales environment.
|Work performed:||Inside -100 % Outside – 0%|
|Physical Requirements:||Lift up to – 15lbs.
Standing: up to 100%
Sitting: up to 100%
The duties and responsibilities described within this job description may not be inclusive of all tasks, assignments, and responsibilities for this position. The employer reserves the right to update, add and/or change this document as necessitated by business demands.
- Building and maintaining relationships with MSP partners
- Identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities through partner’s client base
- Providing support and guidance to partners throughout the sales process
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure successful implementation of Dynamics solutions
- Meeting or exceeding partnership and sales targets
- Continuously looking for ways to improve the partnership and increase revenue
- Represent TruNorth by consistently modeling company mission and values
- Schedule and hold regularly scheduled partner meetings.
- Meet or exceed quarterly growth and sales goals.
- Active member of the team to drive collaboration and continual improvement.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effective problem and decision-making skills
- Technology background.
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven.
- Ability to work with ambiguous information
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Detailed and organized to manage variety of partner business needs
- Working knowledge of Microsoft tools for business, D365, Teams, Outlook
- Results driven; goal oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing and growing partnerships, experience in selling software solutions, and a strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics. They should possess excellent communication, relationship building and project management skills. They should be able to work independently and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated professional looking to take their career to the next level by joining a dynamic and growing company and working with cutting-edge technology. The position offers a competitive salary, benefits, and the opportunity to work with a fun and supportive team.